Saturday, July 2, 2022

Day 42 Blogging About It (Cheat Day / sort of)

Oh, I thought it would be a complete cheat day, but it turned out to be a normal day. Not a diet or watch what you eat day, but not a full-blown eat what you want day either!  I think I probably hit 2000 calories, but that's not bad in and of itself. I will end up going for a 3-mile walk later, nothing too hard on the body.  It's still 94 degrees at 7:30 p.m. so I'm not all that gung-ho about making the trek.

Today I didn't have breakfast, it seems that I don't do that very often these days. I was going to take a test but the testing center didn't have my name down as being registered so I decided to eat lunch around 2:00 p.m. this was a big fat Aloha burger from Braum's. I thought maybe I could continue the trend and get a sundae, but my body said no.  I ended up eating only 1/4 of the fries and drinking all of the unsweetened iced tea.

    Dinner was a combination of things we had in the fridge. Do you ever do that? It was hamburger meat, rice, salsa, red enchilada sauce, onion powder, garlic, and chives. Yes, it was awesome!! I put sour cream and cheese on top - - and ate it with really cool pretzel Ritz crackers. Oh yeah!  Snacks today consisted of licorice candy and trail mix. I do love me some Good and Plenty!  Overall it was an average calorie day for most, and an above-average day for me. Maybe 2000 (closer to 1800) and more tea, please!!

Breakfast: NOPE

Lunch: Aloha Burger/ some fries / HUGE iced tea. Unsweetened

Dinner: Hamburger, rice, salsa, chiles and cheese with sour cream!!

Snack: Trail mix, licorice candy.

Water, tea, more tea, then much more tea, and water. (1 coffee)

10,000+ steps and zero stretching and doga...just a lazy day.

Photo Credit: me


 

No comments: