Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Day 26 Blogging About It (Walking Again)

 Woo Hoo!!  My legs and joints are feeling so much better. Yes, I am so glad I took a few days off. The rest and relaxation were well warranted. I was walking upwards of 7 miles a day and often 8 or 9. I'm OK with just doing 5 a day and letting the body work its way back up to another level. We're about to have the pool open again. We're a bit behind the times at my complex. When the pool is open I tend to do the last 3 miles in the pool so it won't register on my phone. I mean, I guess I could splurge for one of the water watches with the pedimeter on it, but I won't be doing that. NOPE. I'll just have to know for myself and report it as it is.

    What a glorious day! I spent it with the videos. I'm teaching and training myself to trade on the Forex, the Foreign Exchange. I'm doing demo bidding and playing about with time frames, time(s) of day, markets, currency pairs, and the like. It's just too much fun, but it does take a solid 6-9 months of learning before you want to settle into it with real money. Fake money with demo accounts is the way to go. Before breakfast now I'm walking the first 2 miles, and after journal writing and coffee I head off to the office (room) for my video lessons with The Trading Channel's Steven Hart. So good. He's just simply the best. 

    For the count:

Breakfast: I didn't eat it.

Lunch: Peanut butter and black currant sandwich!

Snack: Avocado and chocolate protein shake.

Dinner: Braum's chicken market salad with strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, almonds, and cranberries.

1400-1500 calories and WATER WATER tea and WATER.

I walked 5 miles and lifted weights today!! Fun times.

Photo Credit: Steven Hart The Trading Channel (YouTube)


No comments: